Smoking materials such as cannabis concentrates dabs or herbs can provide an enjoyable experience, but inhaling the smoke without filtering it can often lead to an unpleasant and harsh sensation.
With just a few simple materials, tools, and instructions you can make your own homemade bong in no time. The step-by-step guide provided above will help you create a homemade bong that provides smoother and cooler hits each time. So go ahead – make your own bong and experience the difference it makes!
Benefits of Making Your Own Homemade Bong:
- Cost effective
- Customizable to fit your needs
- Easy to make with just a few simple materials
- Higher quality hits compared to smoking from pipes or joints due to filtration and cooler temperature
- Reusable for many smoking sessions ahead!
How to Light a Homemade Bong?
To make your own homemade bong, you’ll need materials, tools and instructions below:
Materials You Will Need :
- Empty plastic bottle
- Pen/Pencil/Drill Bit (for poking holes)
Tools You Will Need:
- Bowl (for your herbs)
- Start by cutting the bottom off of the plastic bottle with scissors. Then, make a hole in the side of the bottle near the neck using either a pen, pencil or drill bit. This will be where you put your bowl for smoking materials.
- Cut a piece of foil and cover the hole that you made. Make sure to press it firmly into place so there are no gaps where smoke can escape from when inhaling.
- Now, fill up the base with water until it reaches about an inch below the hole with your bowl attached. Remember to leave enough room at the top so that air can flow through the bong.
- Finally, light your herbs in the bowl and slowly inhale as you draw air through the bong. The smoke will be filtered through the water and cool before entering your lungs giving you a smooth hit every time.
Making a homemade water bong is an easy and cost-effective way to get higher quality hits from your smoking materials. All you need are a few simple materials, tools, and instructions to create your own bong in no time!
With the step-by-step guide above, you can begin enjoying smoother and cooler hits with your homemade bong. So go ahead – make your own bong and experience the difference it makes!